Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Whistler Art Walk 2012 - Whistler Real Estate Co "resident artist" June 15th to September

Thanks to encouragement from realtor Carolyn Hill and Whistler Real Estate owner Pat Kelly my work is being featured in their office... a fabulous place to display art... I am very grateful for their support ! Art Walk  runs through September with an opening reception July 5th...

I have 12 pieces in the WREC office, and will have an additional four smaller pieces at Millenium Place ... the show "Alpine Meditation" is all set up now...and I am donating all proceeds to Women's Cardiac Research at St Pauls Hospital in honour of my mom, and to the Arthritis Research Centre of Canada where I volunteer as co-chair of the Consumer Advisory Board.





My good friend Carolyn surprised me on our "girls' only" golf weekend recently and held a "surprise" champagne reception for me after hours at the office... how special!




Below in the reception area:  Alpine Meditation, Stillness, One Fine Day and Alpine Majesty I



Below:  Exhilaration at Elevation , and below that... Contemplation, and  Abundance





I also have four smaller pieces at Millenium Place...






Looking forward to celebrating all of Whistler's  great art and artists... should be fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment